There was no end to your Love and Now there is no alternative to Divorce. No matter how heated the issues are, 98% of all NJ divorce cases end in a settlement. Why not plan a strategy to minimize conflict for what is 98% certain to occur?
If there is no reasonable prospect of reconciliation, discover how N.J. Divorce Mediation
, recognized and supported by the Superior Court of New Jersey, can result in a successful divorce
- Saves Money and Time - a process that is quicker and costs substantially less in both money and goodwill.
- Perspective - Understand the difference between the initiator and non-initiator of divorce and how it affects your ability to mediate and acheive a successful divorce.
- A Civil Parting - participation in a fair process that ensures understanding, choice, and a result that statistically is unlikely to be brought back to court in post-divorce court motions;
- A Methodology and Forum - the mediation process promotes understanding, fair and equal bargaining power, and empowers the parties to know how resolve problems in the future without going to court;
- Fair and Reasonable - both parties equally contribute to the terms of the divorce so that it is fair and reasonable for their particular situation. Statistically, these cases never need judicial enforcement;
- An Agreed Upon Parenting Plan - that has the least impact on the children and respects the legitimate concerns of both parents;
- Privacy and Confidence - discussions with the divorce mediator about your finances, children or spouse cannot be used as evidence against either party or by third parties.
When Litigation is Unavoidable
Salvatore De Lello, Jr., Esq. is an experienced New Jersey divorce trial lawyer and qualified divorce mediator, trial hardened from more than 25 years of litigating many contested divorces, while still sensitive to your needs. Skilled in negotiations and creative solutions, he is reasonable and fair, but a zealous advocate when confrontation is the only solution.
When the other party is unreasonable, refuses to negotiate fairly, threatens you, takes or hides assets, makes negative statements about you in front of your children, is drug or alcohol addicted, or is having an affair, then your only option may be to go court.
We can help you in many situations that you are unprepared for or have no one else to turn to:
- Defense and prosecution of Domestic Violence and Criminal Cases;
- Setting and enforcing Child Support, College Education and issues concerning Special Needs children;
- Parenting Plans, Custody and Developmental Needs of Children in Parental Time-Sharing issues, Relocation out of state;
- Tax issues involving equitable distribution, alimony and closely held businesses;
- Cases involving drug and alcohol abuse, physical abuse, psychological or emotional abuse of spouses, children and non-related live-ins;
- Business valuation, alimony and pension distribution issues;
- Issues concerning cash businesses, hidden assets and cheating spouses;
- Pre-nuptial Agreements, palimony, non-traditional unions;
- Enforcement of Court Orders
- Guardian Ad Litem;
- Paternity Issues.